Named after it’s customer, the Giorgio is a bit crazy for a custom build. So here we go:
1. Loop A or B at the beginning of the signal chain.
2. Buffer circuit between Loop 1 (A orB) and Loop 2.
3. The buffer has a true bypass toggle on the side with a dual colored LED in the middle. Red for off, green for on
4. Other 3 loops all have trails toggles.
5. Installed a “power out” jack to run power to another pedal via 9V adapter cable.
6. Yes, we fit it all in this enclosure with a nice sparkle red finish. Layout requested by the customer. More »